My name is Pauline, I’m a full time programmer and mother of 3.
I’m passionate about helping others. Especially when it comes to ditching toxins.
In high school I read the daily news headlines on google. I was dismayed at the dangerous chemicals allowed in food due to lack of regulation. Years later I graduated college got married and began to really investigate. I slowly began to change my eating and lifestyle habits.
Our first daughter had terrible eczema which thankfully she out grew. Our second daughter arrived with eczema AND food allergies (dairy, eggs, peanuts, wheat). I could not sit around and accept that steroid creams and unregulated chemicals were the right answer.
It took years to get started on my blog and I know from experience the overwhelm of finding out how many toxins surround us each day. It’s enough to make your head spin cause you to quit and make no progress.
Yes, we could just ignore the whole topic, and go about life however here are some startling statistics
- Of the more than 80,000 chemicals currently used in the United States, most haven’t been adequately tested for their effects on human health. (source)
- About 1,400 harmful chemicals have been banned from personal care products in Europe. The US has only banned 30, 19 of which were banned as recently as 2016.
- More than 1/3 of children and adolescents are obese!
- 27% of children in the US now suffer from chronic disease!
- Right now our kids have a shorter life expectancy than their parents!
Did you know the kind of food we eat has an impact our mood, as well as our energy levels? In addition to food there are also toxins hiding in our house, cleaning supplies, and skin care products. Multiple toxins and often constant exposure can affect our health.
Nobody has time to sift though all the conflicting information out there. I provide very simple easy action steps to ditch chemicals a little bit at a time. share everything I’ve learned over the years and what I’m learning now.
Surprisingly Easy Ways to Find and Ditch the Invisible Toxins. Free Quick Start Guide.